Zando: Marketing Internship 2019 / 2020
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
We are looking for a fresh grad to join our dynamic and fast paced Marketing Department to assist with all things marketing related on a 3 month contract. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who would like exposure to a fashion eCommerce environment and learn from the best!
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Packing and unpacking Boxes
- Manages the PR requests from magazines and press
- Manages Press release sends and Press Kits for the media
- Manages all product moving in and out of the warehouse linked to PR, Influencers or shoots
- Co-ordinates shoot calendar with Brand Director and Creative Director
- Contacts modelling agencies for shoots
- Co-ordinates production of shoots re: location, booking models, catering and assisting fashion stylists on set with packing and unpacking boxes
- In the case of events ; send outs the invites, calls all press and media to check RSVPS, will assist with all hands on deck for the event preparation.
- Assists with CRM in setting up daily mailers
- Assist CRM in reporting
- Works on required SEO tasks alongside the head of SEO
- Assists the marketing team channel manager where required
Essential skills, behaviour and knowledge required:
- Has a direct interest in fashion retails
- Has a basic understanding of digital marketing trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer proficiency required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
– Delivering customer satisfaction;
– Leading completely;
– Going the extra mile;
– Being adventurous, open-minded and creative;
– Creating a fun positive team spirit;
– Embracing and driving change.
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate – high school qualification).
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To App;y:
Click Here To Apply Online For Zando Marketing Internship