Vodafone: Analyst: Due Diligence
Job Type: Full Time
Req Id: 266876
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, Midrand
The purpose of this role is to ensure all Alerts and/or red flags identified as part of the Due Diligence Process are addressed, resolved, or directed to the appropriate Compliance Officer, depending on the type of Alert generated.
To engage with all Stakeholders in Vodacom Group, internal and external, to ensure effective communication across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all Alerts are resolved timeously
- Compile monthly reports based on Vendors or Individuals screened
- Manage and maintain effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and Organising large volumes of instructions
- Managing technology systems and tools
- Presenting and communicating information
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the Organization
- Conducting training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Flexible and ability to adapt to changing environment
- Substantial level of independent thinking, critical analysis and basic problem solving
- Provide guidance to Internal Stakeholders
- Understanding the ICT Market and in particular, telecommunications products, services, technologies and business processes.
- Experience working on large-scale projects.
- Understanding of legal and compliance functions
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Critically analyse information
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Report writing
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Matric / Grade 12 essential
- Relevant Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.