TWK Agri is inviting suitable individuals who are interested in submitting an application and qualifying for its Broker Internship Programme 2020 / 2021. Be sure to review the details of the position as well as the eligibility requirements before sending your application.
TWK Agri was originally established in June 1940 as Piet Retief Wattle Growers and Timber Association with a total of 114 members holding combined ownership of more than 40,000 acres of wattle. The goal of the Association was to register their organization as a co-operation. In the same year, it became duly registered as Transvaal Wattle Growers Co-operative Agricultural Company Limited. It was during the organization’s 42nd annual meeting when it took the name Transvaal Wattle Growers Cooperation Limited which is abbreviated to TWK.
TWK Agri Broker: Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
The successful candidate will be part of the Insurance team in TWK Agri’s Financial Services division. As a TWK Agri Broker Trainee, the incumbent is expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Introduce new business as well as manage existing ones
- Assist clients in determining the best medical aid coverage based on their needs assessment
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting
- Able to multi-task and deliver great results under pressure
- Solid interpersonal and networking skills
Who should internship programme?
Applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be eligible for consideration:
- Completed Grade 12 or matric qualification
- Holds a relevant qualification or degree
- Work experience in the insurance sector is an advantage
- Completed 120 FAIS credits and Regulatory Examination is an advantage
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
How do I Apply for internship Programme 2020 / 2021?
Click here to start the application process on TWK Agri’s recruitment page.
Internship Application Deadline?
TWK Agri broker will be accepting applications until 31 July 2020.
Know more about how it is to work at TWK Agri by clicking here.