Tsebo Group: IT Internship – Project Management
Reference Number: TSE200303-2
Job Title: IT Internship -Project management
Business Unit / Division: Tsebo Group
Job Type Classification: Internship
Location – Town / City: Johannesburg
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
About Tsebo Group:
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimize our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
The Tsebo Solutions Group are offering IT Internship programmes to recently qualified graduates. This is a fantastic programme which will provide the successful graduate/s the opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of a growing Pan African Employer. The Tsebo Skills Academy will ensure the intern has a comprehensive program where they will undergo relevant work experience, to enhance their skills and knowledge under the guidance of experienced IT professional within the Tsebo Solutions Group IT Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A comprehensive Internship Programme will be designed in line with the assigned Senior IT Project Manager and will be focused on and not limited to Change management , project management, requirements gathering, business adoption of mobile apps and social media.
The Graduates must have completed their studies and had some focus in Behavioral Sciences
- A monthly stipend will be offered to the Intern
- The graduate must be able to make a minimum commitment of 5 days a week during the duration of the Internship programme during Business hours.
- The program is based out of our Group Head Office in Rosebank, Johannesburg.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of Project management principles
- Knowledge of change management principles and practices
- Report writing to inform the Project management team
- Preference will be given to recently qualified graduates with majors in IT, Business Management and or Behavioral Studies.