Tracker: Call Centre Learnership Programme
EE Position: Yes
Tracker Connect is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s young people with great potential, through a Call Centre Learnership NQF Level 4 which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. The purpose of the Learnership is to capacitate young professionals (call centre agents) with relevant competencies required to deliver service that exceeds customer expectations, by providing them with relevant skills, experience and knowledge.
- Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee
- Capturing and updating of information
- Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
- Ability to market and sell products.
- Proactively and / or reactively retaining of business by means of up and cross selling different products.
- Knowledge on how to view invoices, adjustments, advance payments, credit notes and payment allocations.
- Handling of electronic communication
- Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
- Contracting and scheduling and understanding of Tracker systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
- Not to currently be engaged in formal employment
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- Basic computer skills
Closing Date: 19 March 2020
How To Apply:
Please note, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Tracker’s policies.
A minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 12 months.
If you are not contacted within 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Do you require help with the registration process?
Our Support team is here to assist. Tel: 010 140 3099 Email: email@example.com