Region, department, area: South Africa
Employment type: Internship
Contract duration: 12
Duration unit: Months
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Interview location: TOTAL Rosebank
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric : Degree Mechanical ,Civil, Electrical and Chemical Engineering qualification.
Interns will be placed within the B2B,Transport, Logistics and Specialties department and will gain practical experience in Engineering and multi-functional administrative duties.
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan
Note: Failure to provide TOTAL with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
2. Final year Transcript
3. Copy of ID
4. Certificate if available
Required entry Qualifications:
- Post-matric Mechanical,civil, Electrical and Chemical Engineering degree qualification
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Negotiation skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
Closing Date: 12 November 2019
How To Apply:
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.