TELKOM: PLANNER: RNE (OPENSERVE)
Job Title: Planner: RNE (Openserve)
Business Unit: Openserve
Service Organisation: Network Engineering Build
Division/Section: Network Build
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Durban Area
To plan and engineer the Switching, Access, Transmission, Radio/ Microwave, Data, DC Power or Fibre network within a limited/ defined range to enable our customers to communicate.
Project Estimate; Telkom Procedures; Planning Procedures; Infrastructure Technology; Telkom Structure; Telkom Policies
Interpersonal; Communicating; Computer Applications; Report Writing Techniques
Diplomatic; Committed; Dynamic; Assertive; Trustworthy
* Processed Application
* Conducted Feasibility Study
* Compiled Engineering Specification
* Compiled “Bill Of Quantities”
* Compiled Detailed Estimate
* Compiled Engineering Executable File
* Updated Information Systems
* Managed Network Capacity
* Provided Planning Support
* Introduced New Technologies
*see full details on the attached job description*
Grade 12 & relevant modular training (NQF level 4)
3 Years relevant Planning experience
* Valid driver’s license.
* 4×4 Driver training where applicable.
* Able to work at heights/ confined spaces.
* Able to work outside of normal working hours.
* Able to stay out overnight.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety Requirements.
Closing date: 2019/07/01
How To Apply:
Click here to apply online for TELKOM: PLANNER: RNE (OPENSERVE)