Duration: 2-year contract
Stipend: R100 000 – R150 000 per annum (no benefits)
Reference No: 2019 / 009
- BCom degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Computer literate (MS Excel)
- Knowledge of the Municipal Finance Management Act, 56 of 2003 (MFMP) will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Attend meetings as will be guided/directed by the CFO and the other senior staff
- Assist in the implementation of the MFMA, mSCOA and prepare budgets and financial statements and general financial functions
- On-the-job training in various areas of financial management, supply chain and assets management
- Complete portfolio of evidence for submission quarterly to the CFO in line with the guidelines issued by National Treasury on Municipal Financial Management Internship programme
- Attend to further education and training in line with skills development as agreed upon in terms of the contract.
Closing Date: 25 April 2019 at 16:00
How To Apply:
An official Sol Plaatje application form must accompany your Curriculum Vitae, as well as diplomas/certificates applicable to the post being advertised.
Download the Sol Plaatje application form, Foward along with your CV and diplomas/certificates to fax: 086 650 0314 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in the application box on the 3rd Floor, New Civic Building, for attention: Mrs Christine Gouws.Application forms can be obtained from:• Sol Plaatje Municipality, New Civic Building, cnr Bultfontein and Lyndhurst Avenues• www.solplaatje.org.za • via e-mail to email@example.com
The vacancy particulars and reference number must be correctly specified on the application form. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.Telephonic enquiries: Mrs Christine Gouws at (053) 830-6705.