Sasol: Learnership Programme 2020
Operating entity: Sasol Mining
Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
Position Name: Learner Electromechanic
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Sasol is looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in our Learner Electro Mechanic programme. The programme is carried out in Secunda and Sasolburg. We will train, develop and assist you in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with our commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, we welcome female candidates to apply.
WHAT IS EXPECTED?
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain a EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU NEED:
- A complete Grade 12 / N3 with:
- Mathematics or Grade 12 ( E Symbol / 40%) or N3 Certificate with pure mathematics (E Symbol / 40%) not Mathematical Literacy.
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complete and excel on the training programme.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
How To Apply:
Apply via USSD *134*466# or on MOBILE for FREE on all leading mobile networks (Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C)
NB: ONLY USSD or MOBI APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.