Sappi: Student Training Artisans
Location: South Africa – Ngodwana Mill
Req Id: 26046
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires External Candidates to apply as Student Artisan in Training to qualify as an artisan in various trade disciplines.
This role reports into the Training and Development Consultant: Engineering
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete all prescribed training as required
- Complete all prescribed administration for training program as required
- Work with various hand tools and power tools in a safe manner
- Assist with maintenance and repair of equipment as and when required or directed to do so
- Complete all tasks in specified time as instructed
- Comply to all company rules and regulations
- Comply with Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements
- Ensure all tools is in good working condition and ready for inspections at all times and perform house keeping
Training is Offered in the following Trade Disciplines
- Fitter and Turner
- Process Instrumentation
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science OR Trade related N3 Certificate with all 4 subjects
- No Experience is Required
Closing Date: 22 October 2019
How to Apply:
NB: If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.