Sappi: HR Internship Programme
Workplace Integrated Learner: Human Resources
Req Id: 26293
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Company: Sappi – Tugela Mill
Sappi Tugela Mill requires a Workplace Integrated Learner to allow external candidates to gain a working experience. This role reports into the Learning Manager.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Human Resources Administration
- SAP HR system
- Learning and Development Administration
- Training co-ordination and planning
- Training needs identification
- Study loan management
- Training delivery
- External provider management
- Training presentation and facilitation
- Training evaluation
- Workplace skills planning
- Learner management process
The ideal candidate should have:
- NCV level 4 certificate in Office Administration.
Closing date : 06 December 2019
How to Apply:
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
NB: Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.