SANRAL Bursary Programme 2019 / 2020
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL), founded in 1998, is a South African state-owned enterprise with the responsibility of maintaining, managing and developing the expanding National Road network within the country.
SANRAL is owned by the South African government and represented by the Minister of Transport. The companies vision is to be a global leader in the provision of a superior national road network, with Integrity; Participative; Excellence; Care and Pro-activeness as the core values.
About SANRAL Bursary Programme 2019 / 2020
Each year SANRAL award bursaries to students who show a keen interest in studying and pursuing a career within the Civil Engineering industry. Bursaries will be awarded to Civil Engineering (BEng/ BSc/ postgraduate) students.
The bursary award will cover the following study expenses: tuition fees, registration fees, prescribed books, study equipment, compulsory seminars and excursions, accommodation, food and a living allowance.
Successful candidates will be contacted by 31 January 2020 at the latest – if you have not received any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying towards a Civil Engineering (BEng/ BSc/ postgraduate) degree qualification
- Studying or registering to study at a recognised South African university
- Preferably completed your 1st year of study or registered for your 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th year/ postgraduate
- 1st year students will only be considered if they provide strong motivation
- Matric students will only be considered if they have achieved a minimum result of 70% for Mathematics, Physical Science and English AND registered to study at a recognised university
- Have NOT failed any subjects/ modules for the current year of study
- Proven financial need
- NOT currently receiving any other bursary funding or financial assistance from another institution
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
How To Apply
Download and complete the SANRAL-Bursary-Application-Form (.pdf)
Applications must be posted to:
1 Havenga Street
(Attention: Ms Harper/ Ms Erasmus)
[give_form id=”1384″ show_title=”true” show_goal=”true” show_content=”below” display_style=”button” continue_button_title=”Donate”]