Sandvik Career Opportunities: Administrator
Location: ROTO – Mogalakwena, South Africa
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Role Of Sandvik Career Opportunities: Administrator:
To coordinate and ensure effective operation, effective HR administration, scheduled maintenance and customer relation on all Over the Counter (OTC) and Cost Per Metre (CPM) contracts.
This service is rendered to Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology clients (internal and external) on and off mine site according to Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology and Contract specifications and requirements.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ordering and sourcing OTC stock
- Request orders on all out sourced and refurbished stock and follow up with suppliers
- Perform reconciliation of stock on allocated stockrooms
- Monitor indicators related to inventory (forecast accuracy, fill rate and OSMI)
- Monitor and control monthly departmental expenditure
- Coordinate all departmental administrative activities such as capturing and reporting rock tools usage by the mine, compiling overtime sheets for sign off by the manager on a monthly basis, capturing safety hazards and/or incidents on the system etc
- Maintain and update onsite personnel records accordingly
- Provide back up support for team members on all business activities
- Grade 12 / Equivalent qualification
- Relevant post matric qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in office administration
- Computer literacy ability to work with Excel spreadsheets, graphical presentations and charts
- English proficiency
Applications close : 14 October 2019
How to apply
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.