SANDF: SA Navy Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Company : South Africa National Defence Force (SANDF) Location : South Africa Contract Type: Contract
Job Purpose:South Africa National Defence Force (SANDF) invites unemployed South African citizens to apply for SA Navy Traineeship / Learnership Programme 2021. The SA Navy is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) over a two-year period. The MSDS is a two-year training programme with the aim of equipping and developing young South Africans with the necessary skills in order to compete in the open market.
Requirements:All Applicants must comply with the following:
- South African Citizen (no dual citizenship).
- Have no record of criminal offences.
- Not area bound.
- Preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the SANDF.
- Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or fear of heights.
- Combat, Engineering, Technical And Support
- Submariners And Divers
Please note: Applicants will be subjected to Psychometric Testing, Medial Evaluation, Vetting on criminal record and Verification of Qualifications during the selection process
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
How to ApplyApplication form: Combat, Engineering, Technical And Support
Application form: Submariners and Divers
Application forms must be submitted with the following certified documents:
- Copy of ID 2.
- Copy of Matric Certificate (Matric statement of results for 2019 and before will not be accepted)
- A short CV
- Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test (Transcripts of N4 and N5 must be attached).
Click Here To View More Recent Learnerships in South Africa 2021