SANDF: SA Army Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Company : South Africa National Defence Force (SANDF) Location : South Africa Contract Type: Contract
Job Purpose:South Africa National Defence Force (SANDF) invites unemployed South African matriculants between the age of 18 and 22 and graduates up to the age of 26 to apply for SA Army Traineeship / Learnership Programme 2021 The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force’s deployment capability. Successful MSDS candidates will be appointed in a specific mustering and will be called up to a Training Unit, where members will complete their Basic Military Training, specific mustering and functional training in the first year and be utilized or deployed internally or externally in the second year of the MSDS.
- Be a South African citizen (No dual citizenship)
- 18 – 22 years and has successfully completed Grade 12 .
- Graduates up to the age of 26 if in possesion of a tertiary qualification (360 credits) .
- Successfully completed Grade 12 with average of 50% or level 4 (Mathematics and Science will be advantageous)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excl Life Orientation (LO) .
- Leadership potential .
- Not area bound .
- Have no criminal record or pending cases .
Height / Weight Requirements:
- Minimum height Females 148cm,
- Minimum height Males 155cm
- Minimum weight Females 48kg,
- Minimum weight Males 52kg
- (Within average height/weight ratio
Please note: Those that are applying for Music must be up to the age of 26. They must have successfully completed at least Grade 6 Music Qualification from a tertiary institution. Furthermore, they must be able to play an approved music instrument, be able to read music fluently and be prepared to do the auditions.
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
How to Apply
- Attach CV,
- Certified Copies of: ID, Matric Certificate, Tertiary Qualifications, N6 with transcript N4 and N5
Click Here To View More Recent Learnerships in South Africa 2021