SABN: Controller Bank and CashVacancy
SABN: Controller Bank and Cash Vacancy
We are looking for an individual to process electronic reconciliations of bank accounts, EFT, Swift, Cheques and FEC payment processing. Process and clear prepayments, monthly reconciliations & month end reports.
- National Diploma in Accounting
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a Cash Book position
- Prepare & process payments and prepayments, ensure that they are reconciled and cleared on a monthly basis as per the agreed timelines.
- Follow-up on all prepayments made with regards to final documentation and invoices outstanding.
- Act as liaison with the suppliers, stores, credit controller, signing officials and procurement.
- Ensure that the VET Report is reconciled with actual payments made.
- Process and follow up on all Swift & Telegraphic payments on the Accounts Payable module and capture manual payments.
- Reconcile bank accounts in order to ensure accuracy of the bank account balance reflected in the General Ledger and to resolve all outstanding items on the recon.
- Comply with applicable legislation, SABN policies, ISO requirements, standards and laid down procedures, including control procedures aimed at mitigating risks.
- Assist the Financial Accountant with monthly internal audit type checks over the Finance Department.
- Reconciliation of certain manufacturing capex projects.
- Completion of inter-company reconciliations.
- Completion of quarterly statutory and non-statutory report to the SARB.
- Swift and Telegraphic Payments
- Bank Reconciliation
- Knowledge of the VAT Act
- JD Edwards
- Computer literacy
- Report Writing