SA Air Force: Traineeship Programme 2020 – 2021
MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM 202 – 2021
The candidature of persons, whose appointment will promote representivity, will receive preference. Successful candidates will undergo full time training for two-years, during which, they will receive military and further functional training. The SA Air Force intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled and disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
CLOSING DATE: 29 FEBRUARY 2020
HOW TO APPLY:
– Attach Certified Identity Document and CV with Qualifications.
– Statements of symbols for matriculants of 2018 and before will not be accepted.
– Admission point score (APS) of 17, (excluding Life Orientation).
– Applicants in position of the National N-Diploma (N4-N6) all copies of the qualification must be attached.
– Applicant must not have visible Tattoos (lower Arm, Neck and Face)