Royal Bafokeng Platinum: Mine Overseer
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference No: 86
1. Work Output Description:
Ensure that a dedicated section of the operational process operates effectively from a current and future best practice perspective. Manage and plan for the development & provision of mining work practices, structures and services, which will contribute to the overall safety, health, and sustained profitability of the Operational Area.
2. Minimum Requirements:
– Grade 12 / Matric and Blasting Certificate
– Mine Overseer certificate of competency
– 3-5 Years experience working as a Shift Supervisor / Senior Shift Supervisor / Mine Overseer
– Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office & SAP
– Diploma in Mining engineering would be considered an advantageous
4. Skills and Knowledge:
– Planning and Communication Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements:
– Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
– Code B Driver’s Licence
– RFAC and HTS (Heat Tolerance Screening)
– Clear Credit / Criminal Record
Closing date: 2019-06-28 at 12:00:00 AM
How to apply:
Click Here To Apply Online For Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine Overseer
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine applies the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.