Royal Bafokeng: Engineering Learnership Programme 2020
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference No: 781
Location: North West
Remuneration: Market Related
Royal Bafokeng Platinum is seeking to employ the right candidate for their learnership programme 2020.
Work Output Description:
- To be trained toward an Artisan qualification
- Grade 12 – at least 40% in English, Mathematics and Physical Science
- Experience as artisan’s assistant
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (not literacy) and all other relevant subjects
- N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
Skills and Knowledge:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Communication Skills
- Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
- Clear Credit/Criminal Record
Closing Date: 31 March 2020
How To Apply:
Bafokeng Platinum applies the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that RBPlat will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment of, or the allocation of work to, any employee.