RCL Foods: Logistics Admin Clerk
Reference Number: RCL200225-2
Company: RCL Foods
Job Title: Logistics Admin Clerk
Function or Department: Procurement
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Randfontein
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
Purpose of the Role:
- To support the Raw Materials Planner with the day to day logistics administration which includes the intake of raw materials needed for production and loading out of bulk oil, oil cake, by products & waste products from an admin perspective as well as vendor application & vendor maintenance process.
- Matric / Grade 12
- A Diploma in Supply Chain (Logistics) and/or Finance or equivalent (or ideally studying towards)
- 1+ years’ experience in administration function role such as in Finance and/or Logistics
- Intermediate computer skills such as MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Syspro, SAP would be an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
Incoming Raw Materials & Commodities:
- Check daily weighbridge tickets, which indicates total raw materials and/or commodities received the previous day, against the daily POP transaction list provided by data analyst.
- Confirm that PO numbers, TPT numbers and GRN numbers on weigh bridge ticket matches information provided on POP transaction list.
- Submit relevant weigh bridge tickets to Supply Chain Department and Yields Department.
- Submit weigh bridge tickets to creditors for processing of payment to suppliers.
Bulk Order & Other Sales:
- Create sales orders & loading numbers on system for bulk oil, oil cake, byproducts & waste products & communicate to relevant customer via email.
- Ensure that the relevant product is dispatched when delivery to the customer is scheduled – monitor bookings (loading number status).
- Send weigh bridge tickets copies to customers. Update sunflower husk schedule daily when required.
- Create & link purchase orders on system based on contract information provided by Raw Materials Planner.
- Create TPT numbers for relevant purchase orders on system & communicate to relevant supplier via email for booking of transport and scheduling of deliveries.
- Create monthly purchase orders & TPT numbers for raw materials such as tallow, dripping, palm olein & soya oil & communicate to relevant supplier via email for the booking of transport & scheduling of deliveries.
- Create purchase orders on system for transport or any other additional charges as requested by the Raw Materials Planner.
- Delete access numbers where applicable as requested by the Raw Materials Planner.
Vendor applications and Vendor changes:
- Ensure that vendor applications get completed for new suppliers and ensure that all relevant supporting documents are sent to the relevant Division.
- Do workflows on system for vendor applications for new suppliers.
- Do any necessary vendor changes on the system as requested by creditors such as name changes, banking details changes & contact detail changes etc.