Job Title: Artisan – Rigger
Function or Department: Engineering
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Malalane
Location – Province: Mpumalanga
Location – Country: South Africa
RCL FOODS is currently recruiting for an Artisan – Rigger to be based in Malalane, reporting to the Boiler Shop Foreman, the successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Perform all general and major rigging tasks.
- Operate lifting equipment.
- Operate Overhead Cranes and Mobile Grove Crane.
- Relieve on Mobile crane standby and other required standby duties.
- Remove and install equipment by rigging techniques in plant.
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding in plant.
- Drive mobilift and forklift.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Trade test certificate in Rigging.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Minimum of 3 years Artisan: Rigger experience.
Closing Date: 25 October 2019
How To Apply:
RCL Foods Policy:
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals