ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION T.A.S.K GRADE 6 X2
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure a valid & legitimate claim is being filed.
Key Performance Areas
- Movement of files and correspondence.
- Verification and Validation of claims.
- Record keeping.
- Stakeholder Relations.
- Office Administration.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1 year working experience in an office environment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer Literacy.
- Communication (Written, Verbal and Listening).
- Customer service orientation.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 17 September 2019
How to apply
Click Here To Apply For RAF: Administrative Assistants (Grade 6)
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line.
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date.
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: Sibusisoh.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand Deliver at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
(PLEASE QUOTE THE Ref. No. ON YOUR APPLICATION)