Procter and Gamble (P&G): Internships 2021
Procter and Gamble (P&G): Internship 2021
The Procter and Gamble (P&G) invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021. The Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree. Hiring functions to choose from are Analytics & Insights; Supply Chain; Information Technology and Sales.
Location: Rivonia, Gauteng
- Customer Business Development
- Supply Chain
- Finance & Accounting
- Consumer Market Knowledge
- Human Resources
- Health Care and Information Technology
- Qualifications Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Love to work in a Team
- Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.