PPC Lime: Human Resources Manager
Applicants who are in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology or equivalent who are driven, energetic and motivated by exceptional challenges are invited to apply. A certified qualification or proven experience in Industrial Relations is a requirement for this position.
- Stakeholder relations management
- Business acumen and strategic contribution
- Talent & development oriented
- Personal Credibility with High Emotional Intelligence
- Results Orientated
- 6 – 8 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience at a senior level with a strong background in Industrial Relations and Labour Legislation, employment and selection, HRD, organization development, compensation, stakeholder relation management and MPRDA compliance.
- Proficiency in Core HR Skill Areas: HR planning & forecasting, talent acquisition and development, change management, reward management and transformation.
- Proficiency in Organization Effectiveness Practice Areas: Integrated Talent Strategies Development/Implementation, Change Planning/Management, Learning & Development Capability, Human Capital Management, Organization Design, Performance Management/Culture Change and Team Effectiveness
- Proficiency in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders: employees, organised labour, government, local municipalities, DMR and NGO’s, Academic Institutions, Urban/Rural local communities (incl. traditional leaders, community activism groups).
- Ability to provide advice and make recommendations on all HR related disciplines
- Develop and implement strategies that will engage people in delivering the organization’s vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth.
- Act as coach and trusted business advisor to influence the business in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, organization architecture, building capability to enhance a high performing culture.
- Manage and ensure compliance to the MPRDA (Mining Charter and SLP)
- Steward the company culture within the Plant by recognizing, articulating and shaping the need for change, drives organisational norms and values and integrates the culture into Employee’s ways of working within the Plant.
- Initiate and sustain continuous dialogue with Department Heads on change issues, and partners in exploring options for resolving the issues.
- Lead, create and support the achievement of PPC Employee Value Proposition and Employer Branding
- Ensure Employment Equity Act compliance to ensure PPC achieves its Transformation targets
- Manage HR budgeting
- Drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies
- Provide input into strategies and programs that allow the organization to attract and retain the best in class talent, and differentiated reward for high performers.
- Ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans and programs are in place and effectively utilized (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management etc.)
Appointment will combine the principles of both PPC’s Employment Equity and Succession Policies. PPC Lime offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent fringe benefits.
Closing date: 4 September 2019
How to apply:
Please forward a comprehensive CV to Wilna Gilbert-Cloete via fax to e-mail: 086 683 3376 OR e-mail to email@example.com.
Click Here To View PPC Lime: Human Resources Manager In Pdf
If you are not contacted within two weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please regard your application as unsuccessful.