P&G: MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2020
Job locations: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: IME00000706
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
Description of the role:
The Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Marketing, Customer Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks in June-July 2020 (depending on your academic calendar)
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.