PEP Store is offering a 12-month NQF 4 learnership programme to achieve a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF4). Successful candidates will attend classes and work in a PEP store in order to gain valuable work experience.
Umlazi, Durban, Pinetown, Hammarsdale, Pietermaritzburg, Tongaat, Empangeni, Richards Bay, Stanger and Ballito
- Assist customers and create an exciting shopping experience
- Maximise sales to meet store targets
- Display merchandise according to company standards
- Handle stock and stock administration according to set standards
- Assist with in-store security to minimise stock losses
- Handle cash at a cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Perform all sales related duties at the cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
- Good Service Orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and perform physical duties
- Ability to work accurately with a focus on detail
- Willingness to work retail hours
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 21 AUGUST 2019
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with the POSITION AND AREA you are applying for as your reference.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Here To Apply For PEP Store NQF 4 Learnership
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.