PEP Store Manager
Location: Mossel Bay
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 20 August 2019
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, or FAX TO 031 201 9220, with the STORE NAME which you are applying for as your reference.
Click here to submit online
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.