Pam Golding: Marketing Administrator
Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Job Type Classification: Full time
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Fourways
Main Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for an energetic, creative individual to fulfill the role of Marketing Administrator. In Pam Golding Properties, marketing is core to our business strategy which makes it central to the organisational as well as cultural and creative leadership. Our business is driven by a family with a big vision and goals for change, made up of passionate, loyal people.
This is role is the key to ensuring that all marketing needs at branch level are clearly communicated by providing direction of marketing requests from Branch to the Regional Marketing structure and acting as a liaison between the branch and Marketing.
The Pam Golding Properties Group is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity. In accordance with the Company’s employment equity plan and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
- Manage submission of briefs received from Agents in the branch for their marketing campaigns and ensure they are loaded on the dashboard with pictures; ads etc.
- Liaise with the Agent and Regional Marketing on the execution of briefs through the Brand Manager and communicating any updates or changes on the brief from the agents and marketing.
- Ensure that marketing collateral is ordered and printed to ensure that the office has sufficient stock for show days, including ensuring that documentation used by agents such as mandate packs, offer to purchases and listing mandates are readily available for the Agents.
- Managing monthly submissions to the Brand Manager for all branch and national publications and media.
- Managing the weekly booking process for the agents for show-days and proofing before submissions to the newspapers including sending reminders, collecting all advert copies and selecting pictures for the newspaper adverts.
- Manage and limit VBA’s and where necessary obtain approval from branch management.
- Edit & print brochures from Alchemy, using the activity reports and marking properties On Show.
- Sending out all emailers when necessary, including On Show mailers.
- Loading of TVC collateral.
- Liaise with Agents to create content for social media campaigns, and briefing to regional marketing for execution as and when required.
- Train agents on how to use new marketing collateral as and when developed by Regional and or National Marketing. This includes assisting agents with any Alchemy needs.
- Keeping up to date with any updates on Lucidpress and ensuring to communicate these to agents.
- Assist regional events coordinator with Branch monthly marketing activities or meetings.
- Monitoring marketing collateral and ensuring agents are accountable and deducted accordingly.
- Any other duties as and when may be required by management that are within the area of your expertise. This may include Office Management duties.
- Relieve office receptionist during lunch hour and on occasion.
- Must be imaginative and able to generate creative solutions
- Attention to detail is a core skill of this role – must be able to absorb a large amount of detail and reducing it to concise briefs
- Must be able to effectively communicate ideas or concepts to individuals and/or groups
- Must demonstrate ability to manage deadlines under high pressure situations while maintaining high quality standards
Education & Experience
- Minimum required is a post Matric qualification, marketing Diploma or Degree is advantageous
- 1 – 2 years in a similar role, real estate industry experience will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat advantageous
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Knowledge of compiling briefs and loading on traffic management systems.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to reduce information to key areas to ensure Agents briefs are clear.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as this role is key in branch in communicating and managing marketing needs of Branch Agents.
- It is essential that you are able to remain calm and productive under pressure;
- Fluency on excel
- Knowledge of basic design especially using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat will be advantageous