NWU: Junior Marketer
NWU: Junior Marketer
Job Title: Junior Marketer
Contract Type: Permanent
Junior Marketer Job Specification:
- 3 years’ full-time proven knowledge of the school sector
- 3 years’ full time proven working experience in the university’s sector and knowledge of study fields and recruitment systems therein.
- Resourceful, innovative, and pro-active character
- Candidates should be able to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Good planning skills, independent and result orientated
- Self-driven and sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel
- MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and email, Internet, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp
- Above average knowledge of degrees (pre and post) at the university
- Audio-visual equipment
- Above average knowledge of careers in the workplace including appropriate qualifications therefore
- Proven experience of ability to work with young people and understand their way of communication and sharing of information
- Above average knowledge of the school sector
- Ability to win the trust of parents
- Proven experience of ability to speak to and influence government officials, parents, teachers, headmasters and scholars
- Above average knowledge of the working of the school system
- Proven experience to influence and take par in the compiling of the university’s admission requirements
- Proven knowledge of the marketplace and the influence thereof on the university’s enrolment planning
- A Valid Driver’s License
- BEd NQF Level 7
- SACE registration
- Offer career guidance to top learners on an individual basis, utilising available tools.
- Offer career guidance during Campus Visits and at Recruitment Events
- Foster good relationships with headmasters, Life Orientation teachers, and senior role players in the Education sector.
- Utilise the CRM System to its full potential
- Promote and make use of Interest Index to its full potential
Marketing University at schools and promotion days
- Market University’s offerings and experience at schools.
- Monitor school performance and achievement of University applications compared to Bachelors through the CRM System
- Realise University enrolment plan
- Market University’s offerings and experience at general career exhibitions.
- Market University’s offerings and experience at school specific career guidance events.
- Market the University brand attributes.
- As assigned by Manager and/or Director
- Attend all training and staff sessions
Closing Date: 20 November 2020
How To Apply:
More Recent Vacancies At Findmycareer, Click Here