Nedbank: Learning Programme Co-ordinator
To coordinate training interventions to meet the learning and development objectives of the organisation.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives
- Working closely with our Partners – Bank Seta & Service Providers
- Manage Learning Interventions
- Events, Project & Finance Management
- Admin & Consulting
- Working on the Learning Management System
- Ensure travel & accommodation is booked for learners
- Be involved in doing background checks
- Ensure the entire learning program is managed successfully
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Coordinate all training to meet client expectations and service level agreements by liaising with clients and vendors to determine and meet logistical needs.
- Respond to queries and complaints, within agreed service levels, using appropriate communication media including email and telephone.
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders through regular and timeous communication.
- Gather and consolidate feedback from clients about the training to monitor client satisfaction with the training.
- Improve training and better meet client and business needs by making recommendations based on feedback.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletter, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Obtain relevant training plans and consolidate into a proposed schedule that complies with organisation policies and procedures.
- Organise logistics and required resources to meet training intervention requirements by consulting vendors/facilitators/program managers.
- Co-ordinate training sessions by liaising with delegates/vendors/facilitators and/or managers.
- Ensure targets and standards are met by monitoring and reviewing progress using feedback and reports and take corrective action if necessary.
- Monitor and record attendance and non-attendance by capturing on the relevant electronic system used by the organisation for training/skills development.
- Provide information to relevant stakeholders on training delivery by recording and using data on training provided during reporting period.
- Calculate and highlight variances between budgeted targets and actuals for all relevant items including costs, delegate numbers, delivery dates, assessment results by comparing actuals with projected targets. Summarise training feedback using course evaluations and make recommendations for improvements or corrective action.
- Compile report by including all information required for management to monitor training performance against plan, gathered from the relevant records and documentation including attendance registers, assessment results, evaluation feedback and financial data.
- Share report with relevant stakeholders using identified communication process and report format.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Qualification in Learning Preferably but will accept other qualifications
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 years
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Collecting HR data Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Managing conflict situations
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Communicating internally
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Drafting reports
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Managing customer expectations
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Closing Date: 7 October 2019 (Lungelo Fakude)
How to apply