Nedbank: Content Designer
Nedbank: Content Designer
Job Family: Information Technology
Leadership Pipeline – Manage Self: Operational
To support direct marketing processes in a machine learning near real-time environment as well as understanding the workflow processes, direct marketing channels/formats and understanding of data targeting/modelling and customer behavioral Insights. Interpret/manage briefs from high level concept phase through to roll-out. Responsible for the planning, creation and execution of complex direct marketing campaigns for testing machine learning targeting methodologies.
- Planning, scheduling and managing content workflow including copy-writing, and adaptation of creative formats across traditional DM channels – text based, email, Minimailer, MMS etc.
- Manage Digital/social media content briefs relating to the machine learning project with the Group Digital content studio
- Format content for production/output through the Machine learning engine.
- Implement necessary changes in line with the client’s demand and the project objectives
- Quality control – Proofread and check the quality of work through each stage from creation to final execution.
- Load, tag and maintain assets as defined in each project brief into an agreed centralised repository in line with Group Digital standards.
- Relevant Undergraduate Degree, or appropriate Diploma (Design/copywriting/DTP)
- This individual should ideally have hands-on experience in positioning offers 1:1 and micro-segmented target groups as well as basic understanding of test and learn methodologies.
- 2-3 years in an agency studio environment in a graphic design/copywriting/DTP capacity
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant technical design software
- Exposure to data and reporting on behavioral trends/customer insights and consumer decision making processes would be highly advantageous
- Experience in user experience and CX design would be advantageous
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Excellent in working with teams and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to provide original work
- Capacity to handle more than one project simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of computer and various software tools
- Strong technical aptitude to learn new software
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized
- Knowledge of the industry and new technologies
- Understanding and interpretation of data and analytics (advantageous)
- Knowledge and skills in graphic design/layout/DTP with specific experience in direct marketing
- Ability to present ideas effectively
- Must have intermediate level copywriting, design and DTP skills
- A team player, conceptually strong and highly skilled in design and layout.
- Managing Work
- Leveraging Feedback
- Continuous Learning
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How to Apply:
103255 – Mandlakazi Gumede
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566