Nedbank: Complaints Officer (Contractor)
Nedbank: Complaints Officer (Contractor)
Nedbank Wealth Insurance
To log, investigate and respond to all client complaints received at Nedbank in line with the business strategy.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (eg: staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (eg: . Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Ensure reports / dashboards are produced timeously via monthly feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure early detection of issues and reporting thereof to internal and external stakeholders.
- Log and record all complaints and errors into the client complaints system and ensure all complaints and errors are addressed within the turnaround standards.
- Ensure efficient resolution of non-standard client complaints through liaising with appropriate personnel internally and externally.
- Provide input and liaise with clients; institutions; managers and staff to resolve client complaints effectively (in line with Treating clients Fairly legislation).
- Ensure that response to client complaints are documented and formally closed out within the turnaround standards.
- Ensure compliance with changes in regulation; business process and group complaints reporting.
- Continuously review the current complaints management process for improvement and make necessary recommendations to relevent stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient and optimum resolution of complaints by investigation; communication and collabortaion with internal and external vendors.
- Facilitate monthly complaint resolution committee meetings.
- Provide feedback and recommendations back to business which have been highlighted through the complaint resolution i.e. system changes; forms and policy amendments.
- Effectively investigate and resolve complex queri perform an audit of current client data and identify key data fields that need to be updated in order to meet business requirements.
- Regulatory risk management and client service)Perform data integrity (i.e. ensure that data is accurate and relevant) specific to certain campaigns/projects.
- Communicate with clients in order to obtain and record their updated personal information.
- Manage various campaigns to enhance the integrity and completeness of the client data base.
- Produce dashboards and MIS to track the status of the client data base.
- Find innovative ways of maintaining and improving the client data base.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (eg: operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level:
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Post graduate degree in Finance or Economics
Minimum Experience Level:
2 – 3 years working experience as a Complaints Officer in the Short Term Insurance within Banking/Financial Services Industry.
- Working with a group to come up with alternative solutions to a problem
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering customer questions
- Effectively communicating complex written information
- Challenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or people’s understanding
- Communicating standards to others
- Writing business proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Providing professional advice/opinion
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Principles of project management
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Communication Strategies
- Banking knowledge
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of financial management
- Customer Focus
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Stress Tolerance
- Decision Making
Declaration: Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups.
How to Apply:
103649 – Debbie Fuyani
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566