Nandos: People Systems Support Specialist
Nandos: People Systems Support Specialist
Job Title: People Systems Support Specialist
Department: Human Resource
Job Type: Permanent
Report To: GM: People BI
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- The People Systems Support Specialist is responsible to maintain, coordinate and optimise the usage of People Systems, including the related tools.
- The rendering of system support is a pivotal aspect of this role and consists of resolving system incidents and bug-fixes, change requests/system enhancements, compiling business system requirements, first line support and/or user access/user authority role changes.
People Systems Support Specialist Requirements
- Diploma or equivalent NQF level 6 certificate.
- Sage X3 People HR Certification (Advantageous).
- Knowledge and understanding of platforms and systems (Advanced).
- Microsoft Office skills (Advanced).
- Problem solving (Advanced).
- 3-4 years systems support and maintenance .
- 2 years HR systems end user support.
- HR Master data management.
- Organisational data management.
- Systems reporting administration.
- Sage X3 People or other HR ERP system support and setup experience (Advantageous).
- Signify system experience (Advantageous).
- Drivers license with own vehicle (local travel within SA).
Duties and Responsibilities
Systems Maintenance and Specialist User Support:
- Provide technical support.
- Review and validate prepared information prior to uploading in relevant HR system.
- Update system automated responses (notifications and workflow) .
- Oversee, investigate, and resolve system integration issues escalated by the People Systems Administrator – Receive, record and resolve (including testing where required) change requests, system enhancements and functional updates.
- Receive, record and resolve (including testing where required) escalated support issues and requests.
- Conduct and maintain the process of end user access and system access role design changes to business needs.
- Liaise with support service providers to resolve system issues or enhancement requests.
- Manage workflow and resolve errors.
- Action basic system and data configurations to support business requirements.
- Ensure all system support tasks are documented as procedures and kept up to date.
System Data Management:
- Maintain system libraries including the creation and updating of relevant templates.
- Manage the integrity of Organisational master data.
- Review master data across the business to identify anomalies, action updates to resolve these or advise relevant parties of errors to be resolved.
- Investigate and resolve escalated data integration syncing issues.
- Maintenance of look-up tables as required and in line with requests.
Systems Process Enablement and Enhancement:
- Support the process designed to ensure compliance in system usage.
- Gather information from business units to support the mapping out of new processes based on business requirements.
- Identify and analyse system bottlenecks, determine system uses to establish requirements and provide input into solutions.
- Collect user requirements and provide feedback.
- Review system uptime and support requests and report back to GM: People BI.
- Identify process automation opportunities.
- Review and provide additional technical input into training protocols and materials to support system roll outs and promote system usage.
People Systems Project Coordination:
- Review project roll out plans received from service providers and co-ordinate delivery with Nando’s process owners.
- Arrange and coordinate project requirements workshops.
- Attend project status meetings and compile required reports Systems Technical Reporting:
- Facilitate new reporting requirements from end users based on collection of business requirements.
- Report on outstanding workflow status and turnaround times.
- Provide system efficiency and functionality reporting.
- Manage support tracking reporting.
- Compile Nando’s Exco reports in line with required timelines.
- Test system fixes and system enhancement requests from the support service provider.
- Define UAT test pack scenarios and review test pack templates as received from service providers.
- Review UAT test packs completed by People System Administrator for related to system enhancement requests and project deliverables.
- Review UAT session preparation including setup of UAT data and users as well as preparation of UAT packs per UAT user.
Closing Date: 21 July 2020