Nampak Apprenticeships 2019 / 2020
Job Title: Nampak Apprentices: Fitter & Turner (6), Millwright (3) and Electrical (3)
Reports to (Job Title): Plant Training Facilitator
Location: Bevcan Rosslyn – Johannesburg, South Africa (Primary)
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding. (Basic level)Must be able to identify colours for (Electrical Trade).
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing.
- Be willing to sign a contract with Bevcan, Nampak and the FM&P Seta for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Closing Date: 31/8/2019
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply For Nampak Apprenticeships 2019 / 2020
NB: Date Needed By 1/1/2020
You will be required to attach copies of the following supporting documentation, these documents must be uploaded to your online profile. If any items are missing, your application be incomplete:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 12 final results or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Proof of residence
- Theory in any of electrical or mechanical engineering