WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections; now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of the Marketing Intern is to assist by contributing creative and innovative ideas to our team. In addition, The Marketing Intern will assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies through administrative duties. The experience that will be gained through this role will be broad, and helpful in preparing the candidate for other fast paced work environments.
- Provides admin support to team
- Assist with presentations, reports, calendars, etc.
- Assists and participates in special projects as required
- Assist with new launch or evaluating the current strategies of the product
- Assist with product and market analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Assist with working on the design and execution of brand campaigns as directed
- Assist with campaign briefs and follow up on execution
- Assist with leading the digital marketing on products (visibility, content, local partnerships, etc.).
- Assist with co-developing market and initiative reviews
- Attend and participate in product meetings, taking minutes & sharing with all parties
- Assist with internal and social events
- Efficiently perform ad hoc task as directed
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be highly focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
Marketing Diploma / Degree
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Some marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and follows instructions
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and turnaround times
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service
- Applicant must have highly effective verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to complete assignments independently with minimal supervision
Monthly salary is R3,500 and is a 12 month intern programme
How To Apply:
Click here to apply online Click here to apply online