Mercedes-Benz: Bursary Programme 2020
Organization: Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Centurion
Work Locations: MBSA-Wierda Road, Zwartkop 123 Wierda Road Zwartkop, P.O Box 10829, Centurion 46
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
Study at a University of choice*
Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Centurion during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
* Conditions apply
Who can apply?
- South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa
Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:
Computer Engineering / Information Technology
Finance / Accounting
Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement
Legal / Compliance
Who may not apply?
- Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies.
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for the first half of the year, or
- 65% average at tertiary level for the first semester.
The final 2019 year-end mark will form part of the selection process
- Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
Closing date: 31 December 2019
How to apply?
In your application, please include
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 results, or recent full Tertiary academic record
- A certified copy of your ID
Other Important information:
- NB: LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 31 January 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
Only applications submitted online will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only.