L’ORÉAL: Divisional Training Manager
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
A self-starter with an exceptional ability to conceptualize, plan and implement training programmes that meaningfully connect employees with business objectives.
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, needs analysis and performance appraisal feedback with the aim of developing and retaining talent with a specific focus of the field sales team.
- Develop annual training calendar based on training needs analysis and input from business leaders.
- Design, develop and facilitate training programs based on training need analysis in line with sales and brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate effective facilitation and presentation techniques that engage learners, create a positive learning environment and build learner motivation
- Design and develop Training material in line with the business requirements, SAQA and Regulatory Affairs.
- Learning and Development program development would include but is not limited to Selling Skills, Product Training, Mentorship, Coaching Skills for Sales reps.
- Assess and Moderate Learnership interventions
- Conduct in-field visits with Sales Representatives and submit coaching feedback
- Scheduled and Facilitate “train the trainer” training programs to ensure the development of training capability
- Monitor and evaluate training results, strategies, providing feedback, and recommendations to the Sales manager to ensure there is a measurable positive impact on sales from all training interventions.
- Stakeholder collaboration with Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Internal Stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders
- TDP level 5 qualification (Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator)
- Previous Sales representative experience – advantage
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Information research, analysis, monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills, effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects. Ability to plan ahead and manage time.
- Ability to work with a wide range of audiences in diverse environments.
- Willing to spend at least 1 weeks per month travelling, in-field coaching and executing training programs.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive training/education experience.
- Relevant Degree or Equivalent Experience
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional strategic thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently.
- Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines? Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others.
- Team player and builder – leads by example.
- Proven coaching skills
- Proven competency in Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- People Developer
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here To Apply For L’ORÉAL: Divisional Training Manager