Maersk Commercial Learnership Programme
Maersk, the World’s largest container shipping company and integrator of container logistics is looking for high potential individuals to join their Commercial Learnership program for 2019/2020.
The one-year program is a combination of class room-based learning, practical on-the job experience and supported by coaching and mentoring. The learning modules include; Princi-ples of Marketing, Marketing Positioning, Customer Management, Communication, Customer Service Skills, Mathematical literacy and working within a Customer Service environment. The successful candidates will be based within a world class environment in Cape Town and will have the opportunity to apply a Market driven, operational focussed and Customer centric mindset in our day to day business.
The learners will fulfil key job responsibilities in the areas of Customer Experience and Oper-ations interacting with key internal and external stakeholders of the business. The responsi-bilities will be critical to the successful running of the department and as such an accelerated and practical work experience is guaranteed.
We are looking for:
• Minimum Grade 12 with additional qualifications advantageous
• Strong computer literacy
• Mathematical literacy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A customer centric mindset
• An ability to learn quickly
• Good personal time management
• An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• A positive attitude
• Resilience and commitment to the 12-month program
• Applicants from the Previously disadvantaged Employment Equity groups and persons living with Disabilities
Closing date: 23/8/2019
How to apply:
Click Here To Apply For Maersk Commercial Learnership Programme