KZN Tvet College: Internship 2020
KZN Tvet College: Internship
Stipend: R5 000.00
Nature Of Appointment: Internship
Ref No: CAO07/2020
Coastal KZN Tvet College Internship; Introduction:
Coastal KZN TVET College is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves as a centre of excellence. We seek to employ people with integrity, good self-esteem and strict discipline, with a passion for teaching young people. High moral values and dedication is what drives us.
- Is actively pursuing a Diploma in a visual communications/marketing-related field / National Diploma in Video Technology.
- Through related experience has demonstrated the skills and ability to be an effective marketing/videographer intern with the college.
- Is able to effectively communicate, build relationships and present ideas.
- Has excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Has excellent computer skills and is proficient with all related programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other creative suite programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- High energy with a sense of urgency in responding to the college’s needs.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Is committed to the college’s values
- Attention to detail in maintaining required records and reports.
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide video coverage for the College’s Website Lessons, Marketing products, forums, graduation and other college events.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communication Manager to determine best practices and desired results
- Manage moving image social media channels and the college website and assist with the distribution of video content across all social platforms
- Produce video projects from start to finish – from story boarding to post production and editing.
- Shoot footage of a wide variety of college activities
- Contribute to the college’s overall videography strategy and direction by assisting in the creation and implementation videos to differentiate products and services.
- Adhere to branding guidelines – Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms.
- Contribute to writing, editing, and proofing of marketing materials.
Closing Date: 24 July 2020
How To Apply:
Applications may be forwarded to:
The Acting Principal
Coastal KZN TVET College