Kruger National Park: Room Attendants
Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park: Room Attendants Description:
A vacancy exists for eight (8) Room Attendants at Skukuza Safari Lodge; reporting to the Executive Housekeeper.
Candidates who meet the requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
The application must be submitted to:
Human Capital Management
ATT: Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag x 402
Tel No: (013) 735 4344
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency.
The reflected salary is for employees that are required to stay inside the park due to the nature of their work, otherwise for those that stay outside the park is the basic salary is: R88 924.28 and will be paid housing allowance amounting to R24, 912.00 if you are not going to be allocated official accommodation in the park and you will have to arrange your own transport.
- A Matric Certificate.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Understanding of safety and Hygiene requirements.
- Basic understanding of Hospitality/Housekeeping standards.
- Organizing skills/Self-management skills.
- Customer Service.
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift.
- Report technical and maintenance needs.
- Follow hotel safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Control Inventory items.
- Replenish bath care products and room amenities.
- Clean public areas like corridors.
- Address quests queries.
- Help guests retrieve lost items or report lost items.
R 99 225
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.