Kruger National Park: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the above position. Reporting to the AM (Accountable Manager) of the SANParks Airwing.
Interested persons who meet the above stated qualifications should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address: Please note: faxes will not be accepted.
NB. Female candidates will be given first priority.
Annual package – Total Cost to Company: R 216 240.85 per annum The successful candidate will be provided with Single Quarters Accommodation within the park.
Human Capital Management
Kruger National Park
Att. Mothonaki Motloung
Private Bag X402
Tel.: (013) 735 4127
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The primary responsibilities of the successful incumbent would include the following:
- Candidates must have completed an Aircraft Mechanical Maintenance apprenticeship under section 13 or section 28.
- Section 13 candidates must provide a certificate from a SACAA approved training facility, confirming the completion of their basic training in Aircraft Mechanical Maintenance.
- Candidates must provide a valid Trade Test Certificate or Trade Test report with a supporting letter from the Trade Test Examiner/Assessor.
- Candidates must be the holder of a Valid South African driver’s license, minimum code 8.
- Candidates will be subjected to a full background; qualifications & criminal records check and will also be required to undergo an integrity (deception) testing process if requested.
- To assist the SANParks AME’s with all maintenance tasks on the SANParks AS350 (H125) helicopter fleet countrywide.
- To perform allocated maintenance tasks required by the manufacturer on the SANParks helicopters under the guidance of the AME’s.
- To assist Airwing crew with hangar equipment and aircraft ground movement tasking’s.
- To perform AMO (Aircraft Maintenance Organisation) MOP (Manual of Procedure) allocated tasks.
- To provide operational support to pilots, which may include night and weekend duty.
- To assist in the operational management of aircraft on their return from a flight to ensure correct turnaround and operational standby of aircraft.
- To assist the AME’s in the management of personnel within the AMO and flight operations as required.
How To Apply:
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.