Komatsu: Millwright Apprenticeships
Locations: Witbank, Mpumalanga And Venetia – Gauteng, Johannesburg
Requisition ID: 16350 or 16349
Komatsu Mining Corporation is a global company that provides essential mining equipment, systems and solutions used by companies worldwide to extract fundamental minerals for developing modern infrastructure, technology and consumer products. we have a log and illustrious history in the mining industry. Our brands include P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment.
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation. The apprenticeship is a well-known technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trade to achieve artisan status.
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that you are competent on all the required modules.
Education / Qualification
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with minimum D / L4 symbol for Mathematics and Physical science
- NC(V) level 4 with minimum D / L4 symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction
- S1(Mathematics & Physical science D / L4 symbol) or higher.
How To Apply
Please note, preference will be given to EE candidates.
Should you not hear from us by the end of November 2019, it means that your application was unsuccessful.