Employment Type: Full-Time
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
- Monitoring CCTV cameras and initiate approapriate responses to suspicious activities;
- Communicate with the Security Supervisor when problems affect normal operations;
- Monitoring closed circuit video system to identify potential health and safety situations and ensure that company policies are adhered to;
- Comply with data protection guidelines regarding disclosure of personal and confidential information held on the security online occurrence book;
- Updating incident logging system with accurate information and escalate reports to the Security Supervisor;
- Make recommendation of action required to correct issues with regards to camera positioning;
- Completing all written reports required during all working shift; and
- Reporting any malfunction cameras, alarm system and any other technical system errors to the Security Supervisor/ER Manager immediately.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Grade 12 /N3;
- Registered as Security Officer Grade B with the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority;
- 3-5 years’ experience within similar CCTV control room environment;
- Practical experience in computerized access control, alarm and CCTV;
- Knowledge of incident logging, CCTV and guard monitoring system;
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and
- Must have valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Must possess good communication skills, both written and oral;
- Must be able to operate in a pressurized environment;
- Must have a strong regard for safety;
- Must pay attention to detail; and
- Ability and willingness to work night shift.
How To Apply:
Applicants whose skills, competencies and experience best match the above requirements will be invited for an interview.