Khayelitsha District Hospital: Administration Internships 2021
Khayelitsha District Hospital: Administration Internship 2021
The Western Cape Department of Health (Khayelitsha District Hospital) invites unemployed graduates to apply for 80 x Administration Internships Programme 2021.
Location: Khayelitsha, Western Cape
Reference Number: 03/05/2021
Administration Interns: (80 posts)
Remuneration: Interns will receive a stipend of R4 237.25 per month Duration of contract
Assumption of duty: 31 March 2022
- Capture data on various Health Information Management Systems
- Provide admin support to Supervisors/ Managers
- Assist with queue marshal duties
- You must be between ages of 18 – 35 years old
- Have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Computer Literate (Ms Excel & Ms Word)
- A valid Driver’s License (Cade 8/EB) will be advantageous
- Application must be submitted on 283 form obtainable from Health Facilities
- Application to be accompanied by certified copies (not older than 6 months) of the Original National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) Certificate, ID Document & Course Certificate/s
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure all contact numbers are current
Closing date: 07 Mat 2021
How to apply:
Completed applications forms should be sent to the People Development: Khayelitsha Eastern Substructure Office: C/o Steve Bike & Walter Sisulu Drive, Khayelitsha 7784 for the Attention of Ms R Schereka or Mr C Merton.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post and candidates may be Subject to a practical test. All successful applicants will be required to work anywhere within the khayelitsha Eastern Sub District geographical area.