Keaton Energy Mining Bursaries Programme
About Keaton Energy Mining:
Keaton Energy is a South African junior coal miner. The company supplies coal to Eskom and domestic industrial consumers through its colliery, Vanggatfontein as well as produces anthracite through Vaalkrantz.
About Keaton Energy Mining Bursaries:
Bursaries are awarded each year to selected candidates to study for a bachelor’s degree at a South African university or a national diploma at a South African Institute of technology.
The bursaries will only be considered for Mining Engineering, Extraction Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Mine Survey, Geology, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
Grantees will be provided with registration and tuition fees, living, personal and computer allowances. The bursary holder will have the responsibility to work for Keaton Energy equal to the length of time the bursary is given.
Keaton Energy Mining bursaries have four different types:
- University Bursary Scheme – is for Engineering (Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Chemical) degrees
- University of Technology Bursary Scheme – is for Mining Engineering, Extraction Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Mine Survey, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current and Light Current) diplomas
Keaton Energy Mining Bursary Requirements and Eligibility:
- South African citizens and under or turning the age of 21 during their first year of study and under or turning the age of 23 during their second year of study
- Full-time students studying a degree at an accredited South African university that is acceptable to Keaton Energy
- Medically fit proven by Medical Certificate of Fitness
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
How to Apply and Application Details:
1. Complete any of the applicable application form whichever is applicable:
- Keaton Mining Bursary application form (University)
- Keaton Mining Bursary application form (Technikon)
- LME Technikon Bursary application form
- LME University Bursary application form
2. Additional documents (only certified copies, do not include original documents):
- Academic results
- Proof of university acceptance
3. Email complete applications to email@example.com or send to Keaton Energy Holdings (Pty) Limited, Postnet Suite 464 Private Bag X51 BRYANSTON 2021
4. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by July and will be required to undergo psychometric testing, interview and medical examination
Address: Keaton Energy Holdings (Pty) Limited, Postnet Suite 464 Private Bag X51 BRYANSTON 2021