Intercare: Admin Team Leader
Company: Intercare Group
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Intercare Sandton Day Hospital (Pty) Ltd situated in Sandton, seeks to recruit an Admin Team Leader. The purpose of the position is to manage the entire patient administration process from admission through to collection of outstanding accounts.
- Take responsibility for the day to day administrative management of the hospital in the absence of the Hospital Manager.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures relating to finalization of accounts.
- Manage processes of admission and discharge.
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment including but not limited to computer hardware, copier machines, printers, etc.
- Ensure that all patients admitted have required authorization and / or made the required payments prior to admission.
- Ensure all files are audited, finalized and released for payment purposes.
- Manage medical aid and other 3rd party account submissions and rejections.
- Manage the cashier processes and banking function.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly creditor reconciliation for approval by the Hospital Manager.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Diploma advantageous
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience in an Admin Supervisory role
CLOSING DATE: 09 April 2020
How To Apply:
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.