Imperial Apprenticeship Programme
Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
To perform directed technical tasks and ensure that all administration with regards to vehicles is completed as per Franchise Standards.
Build constructive working relationships with colleagues in own and other departments through clear communications.
- Repairs and services completed within or less than the flat rate time allowed. Achievement of productivity and efficiency targets.
- All vehicles fixed correctly the first time. No come backs. First Right First Time score on CSI 100%.Completed job cards.
- Customers are satisfied with completed services and repairs.
- Maintains and continually improves technical knowledge and skills.
- Customer satisfaction achieved through teamwork between all departments.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Accurate diagnoses. Use technical knowledge and skills to complete work quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordinates with parts department to ensure that parts are available to complete repair or service.
- Completes all work allocated by Technician/Foreman/ Service Manager efficiently and with no come backs.
- Clocks correctly for all work done. Documents all work completed in detail on the back of the job card.
- Takes initiative to exceed customer satisfaction, even if it requires overcoming obstacles.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest technical information. Attends courses as required and uses knowledge and skills to improve own performance.
- Qualifies as a Technician within 4 years or less.
- Builds constructive working relationships with colleagues in own and other departments through clear communications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 Pure Maths and Science
- 1-3 Experience in motor industry
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Ensure process efficiency
- Technical Operations
- Deliver value for the customer
- Integrate expertize with business strategy.
- Create collaborative
Closing Date: 2019/06/21
How To Apply:
Click here to apply online