IEC: Internship Programme 2020
IEC: Internship Programme 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R7, 993.17 per month
Internship Programmes Offered:
- FINANCE INTERNSHIP: CORPORATE SERVICES x1 – (LIM Provincial office – Polokwane) [Ref Nr: LIM-01]
- INTERNSHIP: OUTREACH x1 – (LIM Provincial office – Polokwane) [Ref Nr: LIM-02]
- INTERNSHIP: ELECTORAL OPERATIONS x1 – (LIM Provincial office – Polokwane) [Ref Nr: LIM-03]
Applications must be accompanied by a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents. Failure to attach the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. PERSONS MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AN INTERN OR WORKED BEFORE. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB! Applicants must be 35 years of age or below and must not have been an intern or worked before to qualify for this programme.
The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates and interviews will be conducted on a date and time specified by the Interview panel.
Closing Date: 06 July 2020
How To Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates must forward applications to:
Ms A Nkadimeng at the IEC provincial office in Polokwane, or Fax: (015) 283 9177 or email: HRLIM@elections.org.za
Please take note that no applications received after the advertised closing date will be considered. “Applicants who have not been contacted by 31 July 2020 must consider their applications as not being successful.”
Please note, in order to be considered for the internship 2020
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- Successful candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- a covering letter that clearly indicates the relevant reference number of the post and your employee number (permanent employees) as it appears on your salary advice;
- a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae; and
- certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents.
- Failure to attach the relevant reference number and to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- All appointments are subject to a probation period of twelve months.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.