IEC: Assistant Project Coordiantor Vacancies 2021
IEC: Assistant Project Coordiantor Vacancy 2021
The IEC Assistant Project Coordiantor Vacancies 2021 aims To contribute towards strengthening electoral democracy processes by assisting in coordinating the projects and programs of the Electoral Commission at the municipal level towards the 2021 Local Government Elections.
Inclusive remuneration: R12,346 per month
Assistant Project Coordiantor
- A tertiary qualification or alternatively Matric/N3 plus at least 2 years relevant working experience (i.e. administrative and/or project management) and a valid driver’s licence.
- Prior electoral experience and knowledge of electoral legislations processes and procedures will be an added advantage.
- Must reside or be familiar with the municipality in which the application is made
- Have knowledge of the municipality
- Not hold any political position or be involved in any political parties’ campaigns
- Should possess a driver’s licence and have access to a car that can be used for work purposes.