Human Rights Watch: Internships 2021
Human Rights Watch: Internship 2021
The Human Rights Watch invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021. The internship will consist primarily of press monitoring and compiling reports on news relating to Mozambique, specifically news related to the crisis in Cabo Delgado. Other responsibilities may include small research assignments, data management and analysis, drafting documents regarding issues in Cabo Delgado Province. The intern’s duties may also include attending external meetings. Other projects may be assigned as they arise that match the student’s interests and abilities.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Stipend: R6000 pm
- Applicants should be well-organized
- self-motivated, and reliable
- with strong attention to detail.
- A strong interest in human rights, specifically concerning the SADC region, is essential.
- Relevant coursework is highly desirable.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, internet applications) and internet research skills are essential.
- letter of interest/cover letter
- a brief writing sample.